Be a Hospital Hero at Currumbin Wildlife Hospital’s Annual Open Day.
Currumbin Wildlife Hospital invites the Gold Coast community to their annual Open Day on Sunday August 27th. It’s going to be bigger and more exciting than ever before!
It will be a fun day out for the family with plenty of games and activities. The community will also get a rare behind the scenes look at our hospital and see how our staff & volunteers, who are the true Hospital Heroes, save wildlife on a daily basis.
Kids can come along dressed as their favourite super hero to meet our Hospital Heroes and, could win a prize!
Every ticket sold will mean another eucalyptus tree in our plantations to feed our hospitalised koalas. Go behind the scenes and see the vets and nurses in action as they care for just some of the 10,000 animals that are admitted to the hospital each year. After you have watched the live animal diagnostics and demonstrations enjoy the fun activities and games as you listen to live music and be entertained with a special show by Borobi and other performances!
$10 per person
- Excludes entry to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- Entrance at 27 Millers Drive, Currumbin
- Includes Behind the scenes tour | Live music | Free entertainment |Wandering wildlife & photo opportunities
- Tickets can be purchased on the day
$39.95 per person
- Includes entry to both the Currumbin Wildlife Hospital Open Day and to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Entrance through Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary